Thoughts from the edge of insanity

 Inside the mind of a mad man


I invite you to enter through the gates of insanity, to walk the long desolate road of soul and sacrifice. Inside the mind of a mind of a mentally afflicted individual is sanity, but we run from it asa form of escapism. So we have no control.putan end to the intense authority and entertainment Thoughts from the Edge of Insanity. 

Is this a picture of equality or inequality? Some do it for sensationalism, others for fame, I do it because it's my gift: to be able to compose words in a rational, intense instance.  I hope my words appease your thought processes from my stimuli.

In this collection of poetry, I have tried to use a vivid description compelled by intensity as my inspiration to invite you readers Inside  my insanity and the minds eye therein.

Life is complicated  and hard to make sense, so how do we deal with it? Each of us have our own individual way of dealing with it. So use insanity  as stress relief and a painkiller.

Time locked away. It drove my inspiration. Thoughts from the Edge of Insanity  possed me and the result is this collection of poetry. 

This substance is meant to be the minds Renaissance. It's supposed to make you think: life, love, living, and longevity. I believe that this poetic trip will not only inspire but heal as well.


                    Please buy the book

                      Thoughts from the 

                              Edge 

                        Of Insanity 

Comments

Popular Posts