Hurt Part 1

Whipping post

She hit me. I don't know why. I've been abused by several women, but I find it hard to talk about. Some women are out to control. I think women should habe some control of their anger.

Talk

She talks. Calls me names, insults me and is always rude to me. What can I do? I've tried to leave and she became violent. I'm scared for my LIFE. I need help.

She

She hurts me, for no reason. I try to talk, but there's none of that. She just wamts; lust, vanity, and pain.

Something about you

Some thing makes me love you, when you hurt me. It's the emotion. The emotional concept of love. I don't know what it is, but sometimes love hurts (goodor bad).

Angels and Demons

Is she an angel or a demon. Both at the same time. Look into her heart, I know she loves me. Can she tell me? NO. So I leave and I wonder will the angel or demon concurr her heart or will she be that way  forever.I don't want to know.

The Vision

The vision of a woman is beautiful, but what is the reality. The person inside and the woman that walks and talks. The experience is sometimes this and others that. But what about my feelings. Every woman knows how that hurt a man.

Comments

Popular Posts