Creationism

Dedicated to Johanna Payton the Fashion Detective

think
I have a thought and it develops.  The ideas are brought to the forfont if my minds' eye. I clucth as I grasp the being of my creation.  The idea can be made into  something, but do I have the ambition and the drive to move it forward and become the creator.

Devotion
I devote myself to an idea, a theme, a plot, a plan, and a concept. I research and study.  The time I have in the day is not enough and I require more, but my wish will never be granted.  So I look with anticipation and devotion.

SKILLS
I have skills,  but are they enough.  Should I acquire more or fine tune my craft. I walk, talk, abd take as i a wake. The opportunity a waits me. All I have to do is find it. To prosper, in a manner of greatness.

Comments

Popular Posts