Philosophy

I read sometimes
I like buddhism, Confusios and eeastern philosophy.  The theory of Ying and Yang, without good you can't have bad. Without one you can't have the other. A man asks a question, someone must know the answer.  One day he will find it.

Rastafari
Rastafarians believe in peace and love and are giving people. Is that so hard? Everything is hard at first, but becomes easier as time goes by. Do you find it hard to love or find peace? Maybe you should become a rasta.

Wonder
I wonder why? So I read and write.  I talk to people. I go to church and the library sometimes. I used to walk my dog and the wonder never ceases. I learn through wonder as I search to find answers to my questions. The more I learn the more I wonder and the more questions I ask.

Comments

Popular Posts