A new experience

       I have signed a book deal. A contributory contract to publish "The Lonely Highway". I don't know what to expect next. I am trying to work hard on my writing. I try and try. I hope that I can make it as a author. I've been writing this blog since 2017. Some people do read my blog. Thank you so much. If you are a dedicated reader! 

     The new book " The Lonely Highway", hopefully it will be out the end of this year or early next year. I will keep you updated. Now I am interested in getting the current book sales. The current book is called "Thoughts from the Edge of Insanity". 

      The next project is "RAIN". I have completed it. I am sending this manuscript out to publishers. I hope I can get some sort of deal. I am working on various projects. More poetry and novels as well .

      Thank you for taking the time to read this.


Comments

Popular Posts